Directory of links related to digital photography, technology and other topics. These were found to have interesting contents but the validity and consistency of their information has not been verified.
- Bob Atkins Photography
- Bob Atkins is probably the most complete and in-depth source of information regarding Canon lenses and digital camera optics. This site has reviews of Canon and Canon-compatible lenses with detailed quality and performance measurements. There are also numerous comprehensive articles explaining optics and how they work on digital cameras. While the Bob Atkins concentrates his equipment reviews on Canon cameras, the optics and technology articles are applicable to all brands of digital SLR cameras.
- Digital Photography Review
- Cameras are analyzed and thoroughly described at dpreview. The reviews there are so detailed that most take more than twenty pages to cover everything from body design to photo quality and almost everything in between. For people who like to completely know a camera before buying, this is the place to go.
- Digital camera image quality measured technically and systematically. Covers multiple aspects of image quality and has a simple comparison interface.
- This site is devoted to Minolta A-mount DSLR cameras and related components. It may not say much about the cameras themselves, currently the Konica-Minolta Maxxum 7D and Konica-Minolta Maxxum 5D only, but it has a catalog of nearly every Minolta A-mount lens ever made, complete with detailed specifications, pictures, review links, information links and user-reviews. As Konica-Minolta DSLR users feel uncertainty towards the transition of A-mount DSLR cameras to Sony, Dyxum is bound to become an increasingly important site. This site is recommended for people wanting additional equimpement for their KM digtial SLR cameras.
- Easypano is one of the world's leading virtual tour solution providers, which specializes in developing panorama software and virtual tour software.
- Image Defects
- Comprehensive description of image defects with sample images.
- Imaging Resource
- The reviews of this site cover lots of important points in a very verbose way. A large number of cameras have been reviewed there. A very uniform series of tests and conclusions make this site excellent for comparing competing camera models.
- Panorama Photo & Panoramic Photography
- Weekly panorama photo and everything you need to create amazing panoramic photos including panorama software reviews and recommendations for tripods, panoramic heads, ball heads and leveling bases.
- Pentax Digital SLR
- The Pentax site for information on its DSLR cameras. There is a reasonable amount of information plus the ability to buy directly from Pentax, although at the full retail price.
- Photography Blog
- As a whole. Photography Blog covers numerous topics including digital photography news, camera reviews and articles. However, it regularly publishes consistent digital camera reviews which focuses on camera usability. These reviews include a bit more image analysis than its peers while still being low-tech.
- SLR Gear
- Both technical site-generated reviews and user-reviews of various lenses.
- Stock Photo Price Calculator
- Ultra-simple interface to estimate image licensing costs based on publication, size and distribution volume. Service is completely free.
- Trusted Reviews
- Trusted Reviews specializes in short reviews of all kinds of electronics, including digital cameras which are given their own section on the site. All cameras reviewed are measured in terms features, image-quality and value, on a 10-point scale. While conclusions reached at Trusted Reviews are not always in accord with those reached in most other sites, they do put down poorly performing digital cameras such as the Epson R-D1 and the Sony M2. This is a rarety among review sites lately and for this we must congradulate them.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 Review
The only premium travel-zoom! 20 megapixels 1" high-speed CMOS sensor paired with a stabilized 25-250mm F/2.8-5.9 optical zoom. 50 FPS Drive, 4K Ultra-HD video, 1/16000-60s Hybrid Shutter, Post-Shot Focus, 4K Live-Cropping, Time-Lapse Video and more. Dual control-dials plus a built-in EVF with Eye-Start sensor.
Canon EOS Rebel T6s Review
Newly designed Rebel with dual control-dials and top status LCD. 24 MP APS-C sensor, Hybrid AF III with 19 all-cross points and on-sensor Phase-Detect AF. 5 FPS Drive and full 1080p HD video capture.
Canon Powershot G3 X Review
Ultra-zoom with a 25X optical zoom lens and large 20 MP 1" CMOS sensor in a weather-sealed body with dual control-dials, a lens ring and efficient controls. Captures full 1080p HD video at 60 FPS with internal or external stereo sound.
Best Digital Cameras of 2015
The best new digital cameras of 2015. Plus, find out which ones of 2014 still lead their category. Compact, Premium Cameras, Ultra-Zooms, Mirrorless and DSLR are all covered.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Review
16 megapixels Micro Four-Thirds mirrorless. 2.4 MP 0.5" EVF with Eye-Start sensor plus dual control-dials. 4K Ultra-HD video, 8 FPS continuous-drive, hybrid shutter with 1/16000-60s shutter-speeds, ISO 100-25600 and Contrast-Detect DFD autofocus system sensitive to -4 EV.
Nikkor AF-S 200-500mm F/5.6E ED VR Review
Nikon constant-aperture super-telephoto zoom with 200-500mm range and the latest Vibration-Reduction effective to 4.5 stops. Built-in super-sonic AF in a sturdy weatherproof body.
Nikon Coolpix P900 Review
In-depth review of the Nikon P900 ultra-zoom with an unprecedented 83X stabilized optical zoom lens paired with a 16 MP BSI-CMOS sensor capable for 7 FPS continuous drive and 1080p HD video at 60 FPS. Built-in 0.2" EVF with 920K pixels and Eye-Start sensor, rotating 3" LCD with 920K pixels, WiFi and a built-in GPS.
Lightroom Architectural Photography
Learn how to process architectural photography images using Adobe Lightroom.
Weatherproof Mirrorless Comparison
In-depth comparison of weather-sealed mirrorless digital cameras. Covers features, capabilities, image-quality and performance of the Fuji X-T1, X-T1 Graphite, Nikon 1 AW1, Olympus OM-D E-M1, E-M5 Mark II, Panasonic GH4 and GX8.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Review
Panasonic flagship mirrorless, the first 20 MP Micro Four-Thirds digital camera. Built-in image-stabilization, 2.4 MP 0.44" EVF with 0.77X magnification. 8 FPS Drive and 4K Ultra-HD video. Fully weather-sealed and feature-rich.